Report a Problem on a County Road

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How to Report a Problem on a County Road

If you have a concern relating to a County maintained road or would like to report a problem, please contact our main office in Ukiah at (707) 463-4363.  You can also email DOT with the information and we will be happy to relay it to the County Yard that takes care of that road.

Remember that the more information you can provide to us, the better prepared we will be to take care of the situation. 

Below are a few examples of helpful information:

An address, cross street, or easily identifiable landmark

Tree blocking the road:  How big (est diameter), blocking how many lanes, are there any type of lines involved

Potholes:  How big (est width and depth), where in the road is it located

Slides:  How far into the road is the slide, is it blocking all lanes

Any detail you can provide will help us better assess the problem!