Lost Animal Report

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report your lost pet

Many animals come to Animal Care Services lost from their owners.  Those with ID tags, rabies tags, or micro chips find their way home quicker if their information is correct.

Those unfortunate animals without a tag or microchip have to wait until their owner comes to the shelter looking for them.

If you have lost an animal please fill out the below online form. 

Lost Animal Report

If you are looking for your animal, please come to the shelter to look for it.  If it is not located, the Animal Care Services staff can guide you with how to submit a lost report and other ways to attempt to locate your lost pet.

If you have found an animal and reside in county jurisdiction, please contact Mendocino County Animal Control at 707-463-4427.  If you reside in the City of Ukiah jurisdiction please contact the Ukiah Police Department at 707-463-6262. 

An Animal Control Officer will be dispatched to pick up the animal or you can bring the animal to the Animal Shelter during the shelter's open hours.  The animal will be housed and fed until the owner reclaims it.  If not reclaimed, the animal has a good chance to be adopted into another home.

The Animal Shelter is located at 298 Plant Road, Ukiah, CA 95482

Google Maps